Sunday, February 5, 2012

Don't Quit!

I feel like I have abandoned you all. I'm sorry! Life just gets so crazy busy, but I always think of writing. I have a few ideas that I have written down that I want to share, but first I will write about motivation again. I recently returned from a trip to San Diego. The drive was great, but long, so I had a lot of time to think. One thing that I was thinking about are things that I want to accomplish during the year 2012. I wrote a list of about 20 things. I kept debating whether or not to write this down, but I decided that I am going to do 2 half marathons and 2 triathalons this summer. Each time I thought "naw, I don't think I can do that," this movie clip came to mind. I love this movie! It is so inspirational!



Challenge: Make a goal for yourself that will push you to your limits. You can do anything you want... DON'T QUIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment